Kanger Kbox 40W
Introducing Kangertech's first Box Mod. The Kanger KBOX makes uses of an aluminum chassis to provide you with a lightweight, but durable experience. It's compact size makes it very portable. The KBOX has an ergonomic design that is meant to be comfortable in your hand throughout the day.
The Kanger KBOX features a simple wattage setting that may be adjusted from 8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W or 40W. The KBOX is easily adjustable to your personal preference with a simple press of a button. The KBOX can fire all atomizers 0.4 ohm and higher. The Kanger Subtank series and Aspire Atlantis are highly recommended with the KBOX. The sleek aesthetics of the KBOX complement theses tanks perfectly.
The Kanger KBOX features a heat dissipation hole, short circuit, and over-current production. The KBOX is 510 threaded and requires (1) an 18650 high amp battery. The battery is easy to replace due to the twist-off tail cap.
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 1-5/8" x 3/4" to 1"
- 510 Threaded
- Minimum resistance: 0.4
- Adjustable wattage settings (8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W or 40W)
- On/off - press the power button 5 times within 3 seconds to turn the device on or off
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection - If the coil is less than 0.4ohm, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Short circuit protection - If a Short is detected, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Reverse battery protection
- Low battery warning
- 10 second cut off safety feature - If the power button is held for more than 10 seconds, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Twist-off tail cap
- Utilizes one high amp 18650 battery (removable and sold separately)
- 1 x Kanger KBOX 40W Mod
- 1 x User Manual